Skiing in the Tuxertal Valley
TUX & FINKENBERG lies a level higher … in the glistening white of the Zillertal 3000 ski & glacier world – 850m – 3,250m (Season start: 5 December)
Thanks to the healthy altitude up to an altitude of 3,250m, snow is guaranteed and white winter landscapes are in the nature of things. “Faster, higher, farther” – fantastic heights, incredible widths and you will leap for joy!
From the demanding and varied Eggalm paradise to the Rastkogel sunshine plateau to the breath-taking panorama downhill or with the 150er Tux Vom anspruchsvollen und abwechslungsreichen Ferienerlebnis Paradies Eggalm zum Sonnenplateau Rastkogel, weiter über die atemberaubende Panoramaabfahrt oder Pendelbahn 150er Tux lift to the Penken with the Vans Penken park & Harakiri downhill to quaint rest stops and back … or the other way round … or in a completely different way along the downhills to Finkenberg, Voderlanersbach or Lanersbach. And then:
Experience the highlight on the Hintertux Glacier, Austria’s most attractive and only all-year ski area with powder snow guarantee from October to May. Already the journey there with the glacier bus no. 3 to an altitude of 3,250 metres promises compelling prospects. A little closer to heaven, you can enjoy sitting on the panorama terrace, the snow park, the Tux Fernerhaus hut, the Sommerbergalm or the breath-taking 12km-long downhill into the valley.
- 227km of pistes stretching over 800 hectares
- 4 ski area – 59 state-of-the-art lifts & cableways – 1 ski pass
- Aprés ski & hut fun in 30 huts and restaurants
- Valley downhills with artificial snow-making facilities: from the Eggalm to Lanersbach and “Schwarze Pfanne” on the Hintertux Glacier
- The most beautiful vantage points: panorama terrace on the Hintertux Glacier at 3,250m, Wanglspitz – at the 150er Tux/Rastkogel mountain station – panorama downhill
- Better Park Hintertux at the Olperer T-bar lift (April to mid-December), snow park/halfpipe: Vans Penken Park at the 4 SB Sunjet - Penken
Already tested? THE GLACIER CIRCUIT
If you stick to the suggested circuit, you will cover 15,000m of altitude difference and 72 kilometres of varied downhills from an altitude to 630m to 3,250m in the Zillertal 3000 ski & glacier world.