Hiking and Mountaineering
A sea of mountains
Your reward awaits you at the very top – a breath-taking view of hundreds of summits!
There are more than 350km of hiking trails in Tux-Finkenberg – and each has its own character: leisurely walks, high-altitude trails to romantic huts and high-alpine paths leading past crystal-clear mountain lakes, across well-scenting mountain pastures and through old mountain forests …
Relish the joy of hiking!
Alpine pioneers already explored the Zillertal mountains in the 19th century! Discover the many possibilities too:
- 350km of marked hiking trails and Nordic Walking routes
- Zillertal Alps Nature Park, 422km² of unspoilt nature
- Mountain refuges and pasture huts at all altitudes
- Glacier experience, panorama terrace
- Guided hikes & Nordic Walking tours
- Free hiking bus between Mayrhofen and Hintertux
- Hiking taxi to the most beautiful pastures in the Tuxertal valley
- Eggalmbahn, Finkenberger Almbahnen and Hintertuxer Gletscherbahnen lifts